WHAT ARE COOKIES?
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal data, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal data with a certain device.
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website;
- granting you access to restricted content;
- helping us deliver interest-based advertising where appropriate in compliance with the applicable laws
- improving how our website performs;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences, location or device type;
- understanding who our audience is, so that we can provide content most relevant to you;
- Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually.
- Deleting or no longer accepting cookies may prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary, or cause the website to forget your preferences.